Developing and optimising simulation processes
An optimum simulation process will provide the results you require, but at the same time will be cost-effective, quick, and user-friendly. On the basis of the open-source software package OpenFOAM® for flow simulations, we develop methods and processes that are tailor-made to meet your individual requirements.
OpenFOAM® has a wide range of functionalities. By carefully combining these it is possible to produce an appropriate methodology for flow simulations. On the basis of your remit:
- We use the functionalities of the OpenFOAM® toolbox develop a simulation methodology to meet your specific needs,
- we test and validate this, and
- make this available to you with the appropriate documentation.
From time to time, you may find you need a special tool. If the standard functionalities of OpenFOAM® are not sufficient for your purposes, we can:
- Develop completely new OpenFOAM® functionalities for your requirements,
- coordinate the implementation of the programming, by a professional code developer, and
- finally test the new development until it fully complies with your requirements.
Process development and optimisation
So that you can use the new method efficiently in your development landscape, we:
- Integrate OpenFOAM® in your IT infrastructure,
- develop the simulation process, including the pre- and post-processing, and
- optimise the overall process in accordance with your wishes.
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade-marks.